Our Broad Experience Has Led to Deep Insights into How Large and Small Sales are Made
Honing Our Craft
Our start in 1995 may have come from ticket sales training, but over the years more and more sports teams and properties have realized that the same meticulous care and consideration to increase ticket and group sales must be applied to sponsorship sales, too.
Corporations and the sports teams they sponsor mutually benefit from long-term partnerships. Sponsorships demonstrate a commitment to community and create a connection between fans and a brand.
Your leadership’s vision will be reinforced by Game Face as we show your team a winning strategy and approach. The methodology and techniques necessary to help them lure and keep your market’s most influential brands to your sports team and venue will impact your business for years to come.
Why Do Corporations Sponsor Sports Teams?
To grow corporate partner sales, organizations must understand what today’s sponsors’ objectives are. Here are just a few:
- They want to be associated with positivity in the community – Fans can be fanatical about their sports teams. Athletes are the gladiators that do battle with the teams from the next city. Just as fans root for their teams, a successful corporate partnership brings about a rooting interest in that company’s products. Corporate sponsors use loyalty as a vehicle to align their marketing to that of a sports team.
- They want to improve their brand affinity – Sponsors want their name in front of key demographics, the very constituency that follows your sports team. Done right, this should lead to an affinity that moves products and drives sales—all while in the enjoyable and comfortable setting of a sports or entertainment venue.
- They want connectivity with fans – Gone are the days of sponsors being satisfied with just a sign display or radio spot. Corporate partners and fans want experiential games and events. Organizations that know how to produce—and sell—such value are able to charge more while commanding more profitable terms.
- They want to enhance their image – Some companies are looking for a rebranding or are pursuing a new market or a strategic demographic. When executed well, sports sponsorships are an unparalleled way to show a company’s brand is active, responsive, and relevant.
- They want greater employee engagement – When a firm or organization is affiliated with local sports teams or charities, workers feel better about where they work—that their employer cares about the same things they do. Company pride and productivity rise.