Join us every Friday on YouTube or your favorite podcast platform as Game Face Founder & CEO Rob Cornilles interviews today’s sales game changers! From business to sports, entertainment to academia, government to literature, Rob’s guests are not just successful, they’re significant contributors producing results wherever they go.
Rob Cornilles is the host of GAME FACE EXECS and the author of the international bestseller, The Sales Game Changer: How to Become the Salesperson People Love. For 25 years Rob’s company (www.gamefaceinc.com) has been advising and training hundreds of diverse startup and well-established brands on rev gen and personnel development. In his core market he is the undisputed “Sales Coach for Sports.” Connect with Rob and the Game Face team to see if we’re the right fit for your team, organization, or personal coaching.
Catch the Game Face Execs Podcast here
- Who do you trust more to sell you something – a man or a woman? Women are usually preferred. Then why has the sales industry been historically run and populated by men? In 2018 Lanette Richardson asked the same question and, without trying to create a battle of the sexes, launched Utah Women in Read More
- The patron saint of public golf.” That’s how they describe Mike Keiser, the most prolific and respected golf course developer of the last 20 years. The visionary behind the five courses at Bandon Dunes, Oregon – four of which are listed in the Top 15 public courses in America – with 14 others completed Read More
- Tough times require tough companies – and tougher leaders. That’s why it’s no surprise that 60-year old Columbia Sportswear continues to blaze ahead of apparel companies worldwide. Join us as the company’s chairman and CEO, Tim Boyle, reflects on how one family transformed a hat business into today’s outdoor apparel behemoth boasting sales of Read More
- Are you ready for some football? Teams of the National Football League, the “granddaddy of all sports,” opened training camps this week in preparation for Opening Night on Thursday, September 10. And the Houston Texans, led by President Jamey Rootes, are up first as they kick off the NFL with the Kansas City Chiefs. Read More
- If you think about any conflict or impediment to progress, it’s probably due to a lack of one thing – trust. Over the past two decades, no author or speaker has taught more people, organizations, and societies how to build this essential element of human relationships, both internally and externally, than Stephen M.R. Covey. Read More
- Who decides whether you’re successful or not? You or the people along your journey? In this inaugural episode, Rob Cornilles explains why he is launching Game Face Execs, a podcast for and with sales game changers. He discusses the qualities that people who wear their game face in everything they do possess and pays Read More
- How To Subscribe To Our Podcast Please use the buttons below to subscribe to Game Face Execs Podcast on your preferred podcasting app. How To Rate Our Podcast “5-stars” To rate our podcast “5-stars” on iTunes please scroll to the corresponding instructions below. Google Podcasts, Tune-In, Read More