Join us every Friday on YouTube or your favorite podcast platform as Game Face Founder & CEO Rob Cornilles interviews today’s sales game changers! From business to sports, entertainment to academia, government to literature, Rob’s guests are not just successful, they’re significant contributors producing results wherever they go.
Rob Cornilles is the host of GAME FACE EXECS and the author of the international bestseller, The Sales Game Changer: How to Become the Salesperson People Love. For 25 years Rob’s company (www.gamefaceinc.com) has been advising and training hundreds of diverse startup and well-established brands on rev gen and personnel development. In his core market he is the undisputed “Sales Coach for Sports.” Connect at linkedin.com/in/robcornilles/ or schedule a 15-minute call (https://calendly.com/ryc-1/15min) to see if he’s the right fit for your team, organization, or personal coaching.
Catch the Game Face Execs Podcast here
- This may sound overly simplified, but the bottom line to any business’s profitability is increasing revenues and decreasing expenses. Marc Freedman, the author of the bestseller Expense to Profit, helps companies identify those hidden costs in their business and reduce overall expenses to keep more of their revenues. In a way, he exhumes expenses Read More
- Author, speaker, and consultant Kathryn Hamm, this week’s featured guest on the Game Face Execs podcast, hasn’t just made a career bringing people together; she’s made a difference amplifying voices of the overlooked around us. As an educator, former account executive in professional women’s sports, and an LBGTQ wedding expert, Kathryn has been an Read More
- Many of us understand the value of sales in any company, but there has not been a lot of focus on sales management in the last decade. Sales management expert Jason Jordan saw the need to tap this area of sales and wrote the book, “Cracking the Sales Management Code,” which has since been a Read More
- If you wish to be a better persuader and influencer – whether at work, home, or in your community – the book you’ve been waiting for has arrived! Game Face Execs Podcast host Rob Cornilles is also an international bestselling author, and his new book, The Sales Game Changer: How to Become the Salesperson Read More
- We are all here for a purpose. In this breakthrough episode, actor and coach Glenn Morshower visits with Rob Cornilles to demonstrate what it means to be “present.” Covering a wide array of personal and insightful topics, Glenn reveals how “whispers” have directed his life and career choices, and how his “whole life has Read More
- Now that we’re in the last month of 2020, is it fair to say that this has been the most unpredictable year in memory, if not, your lifetime? Whether it’s been a year of disappointments, plateaus, or pivots, author, consultant, and executive coach Mitch Russo helps his clients reset their company by first adjusting their Read More
- I actually have something in common with the Sage of Sports Marketing: we began our sports careers with the same franchise. Jon Spoelstra started with the Buffalo Braves, which later became the Los Angeles Clippers. As my followers know, the Clippers is where I learned to sell. But in this episode, we don’t talk Read More
- Most educators teach a subject. For 20 years, this week’s Game Face Exec, Robert Anderson, has taught students. In this episode, the New York native and author of “12 Things They Wanted to Teach You in High School… but Couldn’t” shares lessons learned as an educational leader and an award-winning lacrosse coach to students Read More
- Hershey, Pennsylvania is known as “the sweetest place on earth.” In this episode, Rob Cornilles introduces you to Brian Bucciarelli, managing director of entertainment partnerships at Hershey Entertainment Resorts, the sweetest salesperson you would ever meet. A homegrown product of Central PA, Brian went from intern to running the sales division of the country’s Read More
- John explains why his role as educator and mentor is what he most cherishes; Why do entrepreneurs decide to become mentors? What are the requirements for effective mentoring? John relates the sacrifices of entrepreneurship on individuals and families; How do entrepreneurs and their significant others get aligned? How long should the entrepreneurship journey last? Read More
- Six months after highly anticipated Quibi’s launch, this unique union of technology and entertainment for consumers closed its doors on October 22, 2020. In this exclusive interview with Rob Cornilles, battle-tested Meg Whitman pulls back the Quibi curtain to give us a greater understanding of why this startup failed amidst the crazy conditions of 2020. Read More
- Every industry is led by a brand that at one time or another dominates. Their innovation, their next move or pronouncement both intimidates and inspires. Perhaps no logo in the 21st century has produced such praise and trepidation as the NFL’s New England Patriots. Bestselling author Jeff Benedict’s latest work, The Dynasty, explores this Read More