Join us every Friday on YouTube or your favorite podcast platform as Game Face Founder & CEO Rob Cornilles interviews today’s sales game changers! From business to sports, entertainment to academia, government to literature, Rob’s guests are not just successful, they’re significant contributors producing results wherever they go.
Rob Cornilles is the host of GAME FACE EXECS and the author of the international bestseller, The Sales Game Changer: How to Become the Salesperson People Love. For 25 years Rob’s company (www.gamefaceinc.com) has been advising and training hundreds of diverse startup and well-established brands on rev gen and personnel development. In his core market he is the undisputed “Sales Coach for Sports.” Connect with Rob and the Game Face team to see if we’re the right fit for your team, organization, or personal coaching.
Catch the Game Face Execs Podcast here
- On a blue-skied September morning twenty years ago, the civilized world gasped as a typical Tuesday turned into a horrific historical event. Award-winning reporter and former columnist Dean Rotbart, formerly of the Wall Street Journal, takes a never-before look into the Journal’s reporters, graphic designers, technicians, and delivery truck drivers that came to work Read More
- Tetsuya Minami changed his goal from obtaining two contracts a week to two contracts a day. As a result, he earned a world record for sales with his record-shattering insurance business. In this episode, Tetsuya talks with Rob Cornilles about how his aim in life insurance is to protect futures. Tetsuya wants to save as many Read More
- Anyone who has experienced building either a professional or personal brand knows how hard it is to accomplish, given the many factors that must be taken into consideration. This is where brand coaching comes into play. Every business will always benefit from reliable advice and guidance, and that’s exactly what Elizabeth Lindsey sets out to Read More
- Major League Soccer’s Minnesota United FC has been recognized in the sports industry for building a brand that embodies unity. But when 2020 hit us all in the face, “unity” was probably the last word anyone would use to describe its home, Minneapolis. As the racial hotpot community broiled in unrest with the murder Read More
- This pandemic period is changing the global economy. In this episode, Dr. Brigitte Madrian, a leading behavioral economics researcher from Harvard University who has since become the first female dean of Brigham Young University Marriott School of Business, joins Rob Cornilles in giving some advice on how businesses and households can adjust to the new economy Read More
- Who could have imagined that a fierce hockey player, who butts heads with opponents would eventually transition into the tranquil world of luxury travel? This is exactly what Hockey Hall of Famer and two-time Olympic Gold Medalist Chris Pronger did when he and his wife founded Well Inspired Travels. He shares with Rob Cornilles Read More
- How do you carry a firearm with confidence and still slay it, fashionably speaking? A question like that easily conjures images of Lara Croft or Alice, but it touches on something that is of real concern for women – and even men – nowadays. Whatever your opinion about guns is, the need for personal Read More
- This may sound overly simplified, but the bottom line to any business’s profitability is increasing revenues and decreasing expenses. Marc Freedman, the author of the bestseller Expense to Profit, helps companies identify those hidden costs in their business and reduce overall expenses to keep more of their revenues. In a way, he exhumes expenses Read More
- Author, speaker, and consultant Kathryn Hamm, this week’s featured guest on the Game Face Execs podcast, hasn’t just made a career bringing people together; she’s made a difference amplifying voices of the overlooked around us. As an educator, former account executive in professional women’s sports, and an LBGTQ wedding expert, Kathryn has been an Read More
- Many of us understand the value of sales in any company, but there has not been a lot of focus on sales management in the last decade. Sales management expert Jason Jordan saw the need to tap this area of sales and wrote the book, “Cracking the Sales Management Code,” which has since been a Read More
- If you wish to be a better persuader and influencer – whether at work, home, or in your community – the book you’ve been waiting for has arrived! Game Face Execs Podcast host Rob Cornilles is also an international bestselling author, and his new book, The Sales Game Changer: How to Become the Salesperson Read More
- We are all here for a purpose. In this breakthrough episode, actor and coach Glenn Morshower visits with Rob Cornilles to demonstrate what it means to be “present.” Covering a wide array of personal and insightful topics, Glenn reveals how “whispers” have directed his life and career choices, and how his “whole life has Read More